- You may not use the lukaszwrobel.pl website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree to comply with all local laws when using the lukaszwrobel.pl website.
- You must not, in the use of the lukaszwrobel.pl website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Communication with the lukaszwrobel.pl website is encrypted using HTTPS protocol and SSL certificate.
- lukaszwrobel.pl is a static website, which means its content is being built in advance and then served. There is no database.
- When you visit the lukaszwrobel.pl website, third party companies and the website itself may place cookies (data files) on your web browser. You can disable cookies if you want to by using your web browser’s settings.
- Collect (by itself or by using external services including Google Analytics) statistical data about visits, including but not limited to: IP address, date of visit to the lukaszwrobel.pl website, duration of visit, web browser’s version and language, computer’s screen resolution. Google Analytics data retention period is set to 26 months. When data reaches the end of the retention period, it is deleted automatically on a monthly basis.
- Display comments via Disqus.com.
- Display presentations via SpeakerDeck.com.
- Provide social sharing buttons via AddToAny.com. The list of social websites that content may be shared to includes, but is not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit and Tumblr.
- Comments and related information is stored and displayed by Disqus.com.
- The personal data is being administered by LUKASZWROBEL.PL Łukasz Wróbel, ul. Grota-Roweckiego 3 / 23, 98-200 Sieradz, Poland.
- You must not hack or modify the lukaszwrobel.pl website.
- You must not send any destructive code to the lukaszwrobel.pl website, including computer viruses, worms and trojans.
- You may not create or modify a website so as to falsely suggest that it is the lukaszwrobel.pl website itself.
- You may not create or modify a website so as to falsely suggest that it is associated with the lukaszwrobel.pl website.
- You use the lukaszwrobel.pl website at your own risk.
- Data provided by the lukaszwrobel.pl website may be incomplete or inaccurate.
- You take the full responsibility for any use or misuse of the information provided by the lukaszwrobel.pl website.
- You take the full responsibility for any loss of any kind (including financial loss) caused by using the lukaszwrobel.pl website.
- The lukaszwrobel.pl website may be shut down at any time, without prior information.
- The lukaszwrobel.pl website may provide you with access to third party websites, products, services, platforms etc., called “External Services”.
- External Services list includes but is not limited to: Disqus.com, SpeakerDeck.com, AddToAny.com, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit and Tumblr.
- The lukaszwrobel.pl service doesn’t have any control over External Services and is not responsible for their use.
- The lukaszwrobel.pl website is protected by copyright.
- The lukaszwrobel.pl website contains other authors’ work. They retain copyright to their respective works (including graphics and computer code).